Przedmioty* specjalności English Studies od r. ak. 2022/2023
- An Old Dream and A New Nation Brand: The Anglosphere
- Australia and New Zealand as Multicultural Societies
- British & American Political Thought
- Culture & Art of English Speaking Countries
- Decolonization and Post-Colonialism
- Doing Business in English-Speaking Countries
- English as a foreign language (Conversations & Pronunciation)
- English as a foreign language (Grammar)
- English as a foreign language (Integrated skills)
- History of Britain & America
- Introduction to English Studies
- Practical & Business English
- Society and Economy of Canada
*Program może ulec nieznacznym zmianom.
Przedmioty* kierunku International Relations od r. ak. 2022/2023
- Academic Writing Workshop
- EU as a Global Actor: Europe’s power in the Age of Multipolarity
- International Economics. Finance
- International Economics. Trade
- International Public Law. Specific Topics
- Introduction to Law
- Macroeconomics and Public Finance
- Public International Law
- Strategic Games
- Strategic Studies
- Theory of International Relations
- World Economic History
- World History 1914-1956
- World History since 1956
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- Bachelor’s degree seminar
In addition to the above – elective courses
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course or programme and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
Please note, that the schedule of courses may be different for students starting the program in the spring semester than for students staring the program in the winter semester.
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Licencjat in International Relations, specialization: English Studies.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Licencjat (first cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Bachelor’s degree; similar to BA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw