We have prepared for you the most important information and links on the following topics:
- Telephone Patient Information of the National Health Fund – open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, also in Ukrainian, tel. 800 190 590
- Vaccinations COVID 19 – information about vaccinations
- Professional medical assistance (Teleplatform of the First Contact) within the primary healthcare: https://www.gov.pl/web/zdrowie/tpk
800 137 200 – one free number for the whole of Poland
- Damian Center: We are launching a medical aid package for people from Ukraine
- Lux med: medical care for patients from Ukraine
- Medicover: medical assistance for refugees
- ENEL-MED S.A. Medical Center: Free medical assistance for refugees from Ukraine (adults and children) in branches of the ENEL-MED Medical Centre. As part of Primary Health Care, we offer free visits to an internal medicine doctor and a pediatrician in the following medical facilities (visits can be arranged by calling: 22 434 09 09):
- Warsaw: Wilanów, Ursus, Galeria Młociny Branch,
- Krakow: Wadowicka Branch,
- Katowice: Chorzowska Branch.
- Alivia Foundation: Help for cancer patients tel: +48 22 266 03 40; email@example.com
- Saint Sophia HOSPITAL: Free medical assistance for pregnant women. 90 Żelazna Street; tel:+ 48 22 25 59 900
Applies to persons who have a certificate issued by the Border Guard of the Republic of Poland or the stamp of the Polish Border Guard in a travel document (passport and/or other travel documents), confirming their legal stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland, after crossing the border from February 24, 2022, in connection with an armed conflict on the territory of Ukraine.
- Trust a Midwife: if any woman from Ukraine – pregnant or with a newborn baby will need a medical consultation, in Trust the Midwife will receive it free of charge. Consultations may be available in English or Polish. Request for direct e-mail contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Znanylekarz.pl launches telephone counseling for refugees in Ukrainian and Russian.
- Masovian Neuropsychiatry Center helping the inhabitants of Ukraine in the field of rehabilitation and rehabilitation assistance
- The Obstetric Monitoring Center offers free e-CTG for pregnant women, tel: 22 30 80 300, email@example.com , open 24 hours a day.
- National Health Fund hotline for oncological patients from Ukraine
- Online Patient Account available in the Ukrainian language version
- Bonifratri Medical Center: The center helps refugees from Ukraine by providing free help and medical care. Registration under the number +48 664 093 965 in hours 8.00-16.00. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- medical assistance, specialist clinic
- primary health care clinic
- Medical Center of the Medical University of Warsaw Consultations with an internist, an internal medicine specialist, are conducted on: Tuesdays and Fridays, from 11.00-14.00, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., Registration for stationary visits by phone: +48 22 255 77 77 or by e-mail at: email@example.com. Citizens of Ukraine are also provided free of charge:
- antigen tests for SARS-CoV-2,
- vaccination against SARS-CoV-2.
- Princess Anna Mazowiecka Clinical Hospital 2 Karowa Street (entrance from Dobra Street). The gynecological duty also for pregnant women: Mon – Fri 13:00 – 15:00; registration under the telephone number: +48 22 596 61 75 you can come also at 1 p.m. without registration
- Anti-violence line sexed.pl – Monday – Friday hours. 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., tel. 720 720 020 and in the chat on www.sexed.pl – psychologists with experience in crisis intervention are waiting. In the chat, you can also communicate with them in English or Ukrainian (using a translator).
Free psychological assistance under Collegium Civitas:
- Free consultations in Polish and English at the University – contact with the psychologist Karolina Maj at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free psychological assistance outside the university:
- Academic Psychological Clinic at the Maria Grzegorzewska University – free consultations in Polish, Ukrainian and Russian. Registration for consultations at: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Polish Migration Forum Foundation – free psychological support in Ukrainian and Russian on: Monday (4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.), Wednesday (10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.), Friday (2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ) tel. +48 669 981 038. The hotline supports regular telephone calls, Whatsapp, Viber.
- NAGLE SAMI Foundation – free psychological support in Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, Mondays and Tuesdays 17.00-20.00, tel. +48 800 108 108
- Mindgram – telephone psychological support in Polish, Ukrainian, Russian and English. Up-to-date information on telephone duty on the website: Uruchamiamy Telefoniczną Linię Wsparcia – Mindgram
- LAMBDA Warsaw (Center for Support for LGBT + Refugees from Ukraine) – hours of psychological and legal counseling in Ukrainian and Russian: Monday – Friday 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. at 226285222 or email email@example.com. The Ukrainian Support Group will meet every Sunday at 6 p.m. (24a Żurawia Street, office 4).
- Foundation “Faces of Depression” – free, remote psychological and psychiatric help for Ukrainian citizens – children and adults. Consultations with specialists will be held in Russian and Ukrainian. Remote videoconsultations allow you to connect via WhatsApp and Skype with specialists while also staying outside Poland, in Ukraine. Психолого-психіатрична допомога громадянам України/Психологическая и психиатрическая помощь гражданам Украины | Twarze depresji
- The Freedom Institute Foundation – free psychological and psychiatric consultations +48 22 290 4386;
- Enel med – free psychological helpline has also been launched today at the following number: 22 267 68 53. The helpline is open from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. The person on duty at the helpline communicates in Polish and English.
- Multicultural Center – free short-term and long-term psychological support in Polish, English, French, Russian and Belarusian. Registration under the phone number 22 648 11 11
- Ocalenie Foundation – free psychological support in Polish, English and Russian. You can sign up for consultations by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 22 828 04 50 (9am-5pm). Consultations take place at the seat of the Foundation in Warsaw (6/14a Krucza Street).
- Akson Therapy and Development Center – free psychological support in Ukrainian. Contact by phone: + 48 697 343 396.
- Foundation for Somalia – free psychological support. Registration by phone: +48 736 380 203 +48 22 658 04 87 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Psychological and pedagogical counseling centers providing support to children and foreign parents recommended by the City of Warsaw: Допомога українським дітям та молоді | Wsparcie dzieci i młodzieży ukraińskiej – Edukacja (um.warszawa.pl)
- Ukrainian House / Our Choice Foundation – free helpline, +48 727 805 764, open daily: 9:00 – 21:00, 1 Zamenhofa Street.
- Center of Belarusian Solidarity – free telephone consultations on weekdays: +48 880 111 406 (telegram @cbshelp_psycholog) from 10:00 to 16:00 and at +48 880 111 172 (telegram @ cbhelp_Psycholog1) from 12:00 to 18:00.
- INGENIUM Association of Active People – free psychological consultations. Support in Polish and English. Stationary meetings in offices in Gocław and Ursynów in Warsaw. Registration through the Facebook channel. The message should include the following information: adult or child and the child’s age. The association will propose a date for the meeting.
- Booksy application – free remote psychological help. Instruction on how to make an appointment is available on the website