Collegium Civitas has established the International Diamonds Scholarship Program for the studies in English. There are a total of six places with covered tuition for the first semester of studies 2023/2024 conducted in English at our university: three for bachelor’s degree programs and three for master’s degree programs. International candidates interested in the scholarship should apply no later than by June 15.
Please, read the rules of the International Diamonds Scholarship Program thoroughly and if you meet the criteria, don’t hesitate to apply for the scholarship!
Rules of the International Diamonds Scholarship Program for the academic year 2023/2024
- In order to further increase the international outlook of Collegium Civitas and to give the brightest minds from abroad a chance to study in Poland, Collegium Civitas has established the International Diamonds Scholarship Program for the studies in English.
- The program is implemented under the auspices of the International Cooperation and Promotion Office, Collegium Civitas.
- There are a total of six places with covered tuition for the first semester of studies conducted in English at Collegium Civitas:
- three for bachelor’s degree programs and
- three for master’s degree programs.
- The International Diamonds Scholarship does not apply to study programs conducted with academic partners (such as: double degree) and to co-financed specializations.
- The scholarships are available to international candidates who are not Polish citizens.
- Candidates interested in applying for the scholarship should indicate it in the application form by writing the code: “DIAMONDS” in the field PROMO CODE.
- Candidates interested in the scholarship should apply no later than by June 15, 2023, 11:59 PM (GMT+2).
- Candidates are obliged to pay the application fee accordingly to regular application rules.
- The selection of scholarship recipients will be made between June 15 and July 15 based primarily on the candidates’ academic track record:
- minimum 85% GPA and
- English proficiency level of a minimum: IELTS 7.5 or TOEFL 95, or TOEIC 900 or CAE level C1.
The English proficiency level and the Candidate’s motivation will also be assessed during an interview conducted online. Other factors such as recommendation letter and motivation letter will also be taken into consideration.
- The selection will be made by a Board of a minimum of three experts: Collegium Civitas faculty and staff. The Board will be chaired by the Vice-Rector for International Relations. The Board’s decision is final.
- The successful candidates who obtain the best results during the selection procedure will have the tuition covered for the first semester of studies. In case of a higher number of eligible candidates, the scholarships will be rewarded to the six Candidates with the highest notes. The Board may award other Candidates who applied for the International Diamond Scholarship with a 20% discount in tuition fees for the first semester of studies.
- The Rector has the right to revoke the program at any time, provided that the rights acquired by the applicant are respected until the day the program is cancelled.
- The rules governing the promotion can be inspected on the university’s website, www.civitas.edu.pl/en, and in the Admissions Office.