Degree:Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate; Licencjat)
Language of instruction:English
Duration of study:3 years (6 semesters)
Field of study:Management
Globalization is a reality in the XXI century impacting the way business is conducted. New technologies –metaverse, AI and on-line working and management are creating new challenges for international business.
Would you like to be part of a modern business world and become a successful international business leader? Choose International Business Management at Collegium Civitas – a 3-year, full-time BA programme – that focuses on economic, legal, financial and managerial issues in an international business context highlighting the present multicultural nature of management and negotiation.
A number of specialized courses will guide you through business practices, ethics, economics, and law. You will get acquainted with international finance, accounting and marketing as well as you will acquire practical business skills like project management, negotiating, public speaking and working in multicultural teams.
Studying in Warsaw, the business and financial capital of Poland, impotent hub of BPO (Business process outsourcing), financial, logistics and marketing global organizations offer students internship and job opportunities.
You will gain practical knowledge of:
- global trends in economy and in society influencing functioning of international business
- economic, financial, legal, managerial, logistic and marketing aspects of conducting international business
- how organizations function and their stakeholders behave
- cultural and international aspects of doing business in global world
You will gain practical skills in:
- understanding ethical and law environment of business and how to comply with
- analysing of processes, procedures and organizational behavior,
- project management
- working in international teams
- negotiation in intercultural environment
- critical and analytical thinking
- debating and public speaking
Job perspectives in:
- business companies,
- non-profit organizations,
- government agencies,
- public institutions,
- export departments,
- international sales and marketing,
- scientific institutes and think tanks,
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland