Specialisation courses* – Project and Process Management – academic year 2023/2024
- Budgeting and Financial Control
- Consumer Behaviour Research
- Design and Modeling of Business Processes
- Process Optimization Methods – Six Sigma
- Process Optimization Methods, Lean Management, TQM
- Project Implementation, Control, Monitoring System
- Project Management Methods – Agile
- Project Management Methods – Sequential
Core obligatory courses* – Management – academic year 2023/2024
- Advanced Research Methods in Management
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Business and Econometric Analyzes
- Critical Thinking
- Finance in Management
- Innovation and Change Management in the Organisation
- Leadership in the Organisation
- Managerial and Behavioural Economics
- Marketing Strategies
- Organizational Behavior
- Process Management in the Organisation
- Master’s degree seminar
In addition to the above – elective courses
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
Please note, that the schedule of courses may be different for students starting the programme in the spring semester than for students starting the programme in the winter semester.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. The degree awarded upon graduation is: Magister (second cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Master’s degree; similar to MA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Magister in Management, specialisation: Project and Process Management.
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland