Specialisation courses* – Sociology – 2022/2023 academic year
- An Introduction to Critical Analysis of Multimodal Advertising and Social Campaigns
- Convergent Media
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Introduction to Social Media
- Understanding and Controlling the role of Creativity in Marketing
Core obligatory courses* – Sociology – 2022/2023 academic year
- Academic Writing and Public Presentations
- Contemporary Polish Society
- Culture and Society
- Economy and Society
- Introduction to Sociology
- Logics and Methodology of Social Science
- Qualitative Data Analysis (Atlas.ti)
- Quantitative Data Analysis (SPSS/R)
- Sociological Research (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Sociological Theories
- Sociological Theories – workshop
- Sociological Thinking in Practice
- Statistics for Social Research
- World Social History (XXth and XXIst Century)
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- Bachelor’s degree seminar
In addition to the above – elective courses
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
Please note, that the schedule of courses may be different for students starting the program in the spring semester than for students staring the program in the winter semester.
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Licencjat in Sociology, specialization: Sociology.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Licencjat (first cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Bachelor’s degree; similar to BA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation)