Specialisation courses* – New Media and Journalism – 2023/2024 academic year
- Being Journalist
- Social Media Journalism
- Workshop: Creative Writing
- Workshop: Lifestyle Journalism
- Workshop: Media Interview
- Workshop: Multimedia Content
- Workshop: Podcast
- Workshop: Real Time Journalism
- Workshop: Video
*Collegium Civitas reserves a possibility of slight changes in the list of courses.
Core obligatory courses* – Journalism and New Media – 2023/2024 academic year
- Analysis of Current International Affairs
- Big Data Journalism
- Contemporary debate
- Global Media: Discourse Analysis
- Global Media: Politics of Conflict
- Introduction to Online Journalism
- Journalism workshop – basics
- Journalism workshop – information
- Personal History
- Photography Workshop
- Working as a Foreign Correspondent
- Workshop: Political and Investigative Reporting
- Workshop: Research
- World History 1914-1956
- World History since 1956
- Bachelor’s degree seminar
- Physical education
- Foreign Language
In addition to the above – elective courses
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course or programme and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
Please note, that the schedule of courses may be different for students starting the program in the spring semester than for students starting the program in the winter semester.
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Licencjat in Journalism and New Media, specialization: New Media and Journalism.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. The degree awarded upon graduation is: Licencjat (first cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Bachelor’s degree; similar to the BA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland