Rodzaj studiów:I stopnia (licencjackie)
Czas trwania studiów:3 lata (6 semestrów)
Your direction – Industry 4.0
The realisation of the ideas comprising the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) has set the modern economy on a trajectory towards the widespread use of information and communication technologies. Already now – and this trend will become more and more apparent – employers expect recruited candidates to have the competences to perform their future duties using a variety of ICT solutions.
Since the essence of Industry 4.0. is the creation of a system that collects, processes, analyses and stores large amounts of data, it is an obvious necessity to educate the future workforce, an important part of which will be to understand the importance of the flow of information in the economy and to shape the skills of acquiring, analysing and interpreting it. Prepare for this challenge with a specialisation in Data Analytics, Big Data and Coding.
Your 5 steps to a career in the high-tech sector
- Learn about ICT trends – during your three years of study, you will learn about the most important issues related to information and communication technologies (ICT) that are used in business: e.g. Big Data, Data Mining, programming languages.
- Learn how to manage – you will reinforce your knowledge of various ICT solutions with management competences. These are essential for guiding companies through the digital transformation process and setting them on new directions. In addition, you will learn how to guide employees and how to open them up to change.
- Learn from practitioners – you will get to know the ICT sector „behind the scenes” – you will gain know-how from industry practitioners. They are the ones who will introduce you to a world that many companies are only just learning to understand. This specialisation has also been developed according to their guidelines.
- Learn in practice – the best way to remember things is to put them into practice. In your studies, you will have numerous opportunities to do so: from exercises and workshops to group and individual projects. You will be guided through this learning phase by experienced mentors who will also answer your questions.
- Build your CV – the projects and assignments you complete in class are more than just a chance to gain knowledge in practice. They are also strong points on your CV. At the interview, you will be able to demonstrate specific skills and achievements that you can use in a wide range of industries, e.g. industry, FinTech sector , telecommunications, administration.
Where you can work after graduation:
- companies in many industries implementing Industry 4.0 solutions;
- research agencies;
- consulting companies;
- public administration.
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 p.
pl. Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa