Please note that the number of places is limited.
The candidates are asked to submit the following documents in English*:
- Completed Application Form – online application form at: https://admissions.civitas.edu.pl
- A writing sample (a motivation letter or an essay of max. 800 words)
- Three recommendation letters by people familiar with their academic performance and/ or involvement in extracurricular activities
- The results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (not needed for native English speakers)
- Copy of the B.A. diploma with English transcript
- Transcripts with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale at WVU and a minimum of 3.75 GPA on a 5-point scale
- Receipt of payment of the Application Fee of 85 PLN paid to Collegium Civitas.
The application fee can be paid via the electronic payment system PayU. In order to make a payment, you should log into the on-line admissions platform https://admissions.civitas.edu.pl/login
The application fee can also be paid via a bank transfer.
Bank details for bank transfers:
Collegium Civitas, Plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland
Bank: Alior Bank SA; Bank’s address: Łopuszańska 38D, 02-232 Warsaw, Poland;
account number: 95 2490 0005 0000 4600 1851 0196
IBAN: PL 95 2490 0005 0000 4600 1851 0196
Title: name surname registration number (example: Anna Smith 24511)
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa