Przedmioty* specjalności Multimedia Communication od r. ak. 2022/2023
- An Introduction to Critical Analysis of Multimodal Advertising and Social Campaigns
- Convergent Media
- Economy, Politics and Data
- Influencer’s Social Media
- Introduction to Online Journalism
- Introduction to Social Media
- Media and Video in the Web
- My Web Video
- Personal Branding and Career Path in PR
- Photography Workshop
- Responsible Blogging
- Social Media in the Media
- Workshop: Creative Writing
*Program może ulec nieznacznym zmianom.
Przedmioty* kierunku Sociology od r. ak. 2022/2023
- Academic Writing and Public Presentations
- Contemporary Polish Society
- Culture and Society
- Economy and Society
- Introduction to Sociology
- Logic and Methodology of Social Science
- Qualitative Data Analysis (Atlas.ti)
- Quantitative Data Analysis (SPSS/R)
- Sociological Research (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Sociological Theories
- Sociological Theories – workshop
- Sociological Thinking in Practice
- Statistics for Social Research
- World Social History (XXth and XXIst Century)
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- Bachelor’s degree seminar
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
After having successfully completed this programme, students will be granted a diploma of Licencjat in Sociology, specialisation: Multimedia Communication.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Licencjat (first cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Bachelor’s degree; similar to BA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw