Przedmioty* specjalności Public Relations, Marketing, New Media od r. ak. 2022/2023
- An Introduction to Critical Analysis of Multimodal Advertising and Social Campaigns
- Campaigns – Planning and Organizing
- Convergent Media
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Introduction to Corporate Communication
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Media and Communication
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Introduction to Social Media
- Risk and Crisis Communication
- Understanding and Controlling the Role of Creativity in Marketing
- Writing for PR
*Program może ulec nieznacznym zmianom.
Przedmioty* kierunku Sociology od r. ak. 2022/2023
- Academic Writing and Public Presentations
- Contemporary Polish Society
- Culture and Society
- Economy and Society
- Introduction to Sociology
- Logic and Methodology of Social Science
- Qualitative Data Analysis (Atlas.ti)
- Quantitative Data Analysis (SPSS/R)
- Sociological Research (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Sociological Theories
- Sociological Theories – workshop
- Sociological Thinking in Practice
- Statistics for Social Research
- World Social History (XXth and XXIst Century)
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- Bachelor’s degree seminar
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and programme and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
Please note, that the schedule of courses may be different for students starting the program in the spring semester than for students staring the program in the winter semester.
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Licencjat in Sociology, specialisation: Public Relations, Marketing and New Media.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Licencjat (first cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Bachelor’s degree; similar to BA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw