Rodzaj studiów:I stopnia (licencjackie)
Czas trwania studiów:3 lata (6 semestrów)
Rekrutacja na tę specjalność anglojęzyczną została zakończona.
Sprawdź inne studia po angielsku!
Do you wonder who watches reality shows and why? Where do leaders come from? What can matrimonial ads tell us about changes in social customs and morality? What is gender? Why is the Slow Life Movement growing in popularity? Choose a 3-year Bachelor’s programme in Sociology and understand the importance of civil society and social activity, learn how to diagnose problems as well as design and implement strategies to solve them. We will also teach you how to recognise the target group of a product or a commercial, how to ask questions to obtain valuable answers, diagnose and anticipate trends and how to solve social and marketing problems. With your comprehensive knowledge, you can easily adjust to meet employers’ expectations. As a graduate in sociology you will feel equally comfortable in a small-sized company and a giant corporation. You will be able to run your own business as well.
During the studies you will gain knowledge in:
- social communication theories and new media mechanisms;
- social structures and ways of forming social institutions;
- psychology and its use in practice;
- familiarity with theories of forming interpersonal relationships
You will gain practical skills in:
- designing and implementing social and marketing research projects with the use of various data collection techniques;
- data analysis and interpretation;
- defining priorities and organisation of work;
- writing reports and presenting findings;
- solving problems and social conflicts;
- public speaking skills.
- think-tanks, research centres, analytical and expert institutions;
- marketing companies;
- PR agencies;
- media houses;
- marketing, promotion and PR departments in enterprises and state-owned institutions;
- public opinion and market research centres;
- HR departments, HR consulting agencies, employment agencies, executive search companies;
- public sector and public administration bodies;
- national and local government;
- social services;
- non-governmental organisations;
- political campaign staff.
- the courses are run by specialists in social science, sociologists of culture, both theorists and practitioners dealing with the media, social communication as well as market and public opinion research;
- classes are conducted in the form of workshops, exercises and projects;
- study program provides you with extensive knowledge of civil society and social activity;
- you will develop your sociological imagination to become more insightful and conscious participant and creator of social life;
- you can realize your ideas for social actions.
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa