Specialisation courses* Digital Marketing – 2023/2024 Academic Year
- Business Ethics
- Display and Video Advertising
- E-mail and Mobile Marketing
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media and Content Marketing
- Strategy and Planning
- Web Analytics and User Experience
Core obligatory courses* – Management – 2023/2024 academic year
- Analysis of Management Problems in Practice
- Economy and Society
- Empathic Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Human Capital Management
- Innovative and Creative Thinking
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Introduction to Marketing and Sales
- Macroeconomics and Public Finances
- Management Accounting
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Methods and Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Physical education
- Foreign Language
In addition to the above – elective courses
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
Please note, that the schedule of courses may be different for students starting the program in the spring semester than for students starting the program in the winter semester.
After having successfully completed this programme, students will be granted a diploma of Licencjat in Management, specialisation: Digital Marketing.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. The degree awarded upon graduation is: Licencjat (first cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Bachelor’s degree; similar to the BA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw