Specialisation courses* – Strategic Peace and Conflict Studies – 2022/2023 academic year
- Applied Leadership Workshop: A Critical Review of UN Practice
- Approaches to Conflict Transformation: From Peace Making to a Culture of Peace
- Building Peace through Arts
- Countering Violent Extremism and Radicalization
- Designing and Implementing Peacebuilding Initiatives and Implementation
- Foundations in Peace and Conflict Studies. General Issues
- Foundations in Peace and Conflict Studies. Specific Issues
- Gender and Peacebuilding
- International Conflict Analysis
- International Organizations in Conflicts and Crises
- Psychology of Peace and Conflict
- Reflective Practice: Professional Development Seminar
- Rule of Law: International Humanitarian and Human Rights Law
- The Power of Civil Resistance
Core obligatory courses* – International Relations – 2022/2023 academic year
- Contemporary International Relations – Theory and Practice
- Decision-Making in International Relations
- European Economic and Political Integration
- Globalization Process
- International Political Economy
- Social and Economic Contexts of Modern Conflicts
- Trade, Aid and Development
- Master’s degree seminar
In addition to the above – elective courses
*Note: Collegium Civitas reserves the right to alter the content of any course and at any time.
The program is offered only if a required minimum number of students opt for it.
Please note, that the schedule of courses may be different for students starting the programme in the spring semester than for students staring the programme in the winter semester.
Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. Degree awarded upon graduation is: Magister (second cycle studies; the Polish equivalent of the Master’s degree; similar to MA title). Upon graduation, the Student receives a Diploma of completion of studies together with a Diploma Supplement (copy of the Diploma translated into English, describing the degree, level and specialisation).
After having successfully completed this program, students will be granted a diploma of Magister in International Relations, specialisation: Strategic Peace and Conflict Studies.
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland