Strategic Peace and Conflict Studies (SPACS) is an innovative and interdisciplinary joint programme of Collegium Civitas (CC) and The United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR).
- First such program in Poland, and one of very few in Europe;
- Developed and taught by practitioners and outstanding academics from Collegium Civitas and UNITAR;
- Run with the cooperation with peace-related institutions;
- Practice-oriented with a strong focus on reflective practice, and personal and professional development;
- With opportunities to meet and network with peacebuilders from around the world – meetings, guest lectures and workshops are part of the journey;
- Taught entirely in English with the use of innovative tools and methods.
- Poland is the birthplace of “Solidarity”, and a bridge between the West and the East – it is a border country of the EU and NATO;
- Warsaw is the most dynamic capital city of Central and Eastern Europe with offices of various international organizations and companies;
- Collegium Civitas is recognized both nationally and internationally because of its quality of education and excellent lecturers and is one of the most international universities in Poland. In response to Covid-19, CC has succeeded and remains prepared to teach courses online to ensure the health and safety of all staff and students.