Degree:Master’s degree (graduate; Magister)
Language of instruction:English
Duration of study:2 years (4 semesters)
Field of study:Management
Rekrutacja na tę specjalność anglojęzyczną została zakończona.
Sprawdź inne studia po angielsku!
Choose the Communication Management and Design Thinking specialization to gain knowledge and practical skills in building innovative strategies using design thinking and critical thinking!
Learn communication and effective exchange of information, innovation and change management in organizations and the use of modern IT systems in business.
Communication management and design thinking is an area whose effectiveness can be supported by the use of appropriate tools – including IT tools.
During the studies, you will gain knowledge in:
- Business and econometric analyses
- Managerial and behavioral economics
- Finance in management
- Leadership in the organization
- Marketing strategies
- Advanced strategic management
- Organizational behavior
- Master’s seminar
- research centers, think tanks, research and development institutions;
- small, medium and large enterprises;
- corporations and international organizations;
- consulting companies;
- public, state and local government institutions.
You will gain practical skills in:
- interpersonal communication,
- emotional intelligence
- social intelligence
- design thinking methodology.
- you will learn the principles of critical thinking and verifying the truth of information;
- you will learn the most practical aspects of interpersonal communication;
- you will learn the principles of PR and advertising in the modern information society;
- you will learn to manage processes in the organization and communication in the project team;
- you will gain team management skills;
- you will learn to be a driving force of change with the latest knowledge in the field of creating innovative products and services based on understanding the needs and problems of consumers;
- the field of Management has the international accreditation Journey to Changemaker Campus ASHOKA (certificate of accreditation “Journey to Changemaker” from the international Ashoka organization);
- you have access to the comprehensive advisory and coaching support of the Career Center throughout your studies;
- you study in an international environment – 5th place among the most internationalized private universities in Poland;
- you have access to international exchange programs – study at a selected university for a semester or two;
- the „Education Quality Leader” certificate, which distinguishes the most innovative, modern and valuable study programs at Polish universities.
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland