Rodzaj studiów:I stopnia (licencjackie)
Czas trwania studiów:3 lata (6 semestrów)
The significance of economic growth and its impact on world affairs have been growing as changes in patterns of cooperation between the domestic and international markets become more turbulent and widespread. While the recent worldwide economic developments have caused controversy and confusion, they have also shown that employers need graduates with the appropriate academic skills who can think and act on a global scale. Would you like to be prepared for the needs of today’s rapidly changing market? Become a successful international business leader! Choose International Business Management at Collegium Civitas – a 3-year, full-time programme – that focuses on economic, legal and political issues in an international business context as well as taking into account the highly sensitive nature of cultural differences.
A variety of selected specialized courses will guide you through standard business practices, ethics, economics, and law, which, in addition, focus on a subset of the field such as marketing, finance and accounting.
The programme is based in Warsaw, which gives you direct access to regional ressources including the information about scientific conferences, key journal articles and economic information. The purpose is to impart a deep understanding of the complexities of internationalization and to prepare you for a career that requires sophisticated knowledge of the nuances of the field in business, consultancy, strategic advice or international affairs.
You will gain practical knowledge in:
- business theories and their practical application in order to understand simple business functions and processes within international business and economics,
- globalization, regionalization and intercultural approaches to international business,
- economic, legal, political, cultural and international aspects of doing business.
You will gain practical skills in:
- critical and analytical thinking,
- recognizing basic ethical issues and conflicts that can arise from your business activities,
- preparing qualitative and quantitative research methods,
- identifying the responsibilities of international community membership,
- the oral expression of ideas and arguments clearly, coherently and effectively (e.g. presentations),
- working effectively in medium-sized teams.
- commercial companies,
- non-profit organizations,
- government agencies,
- export departments,
- international sales and marketing,
- scientific institutes,
- Collegium Civitas offers you wide a range of teaching methods: traditional lectures, seminars, interactive learning (case study analysis), individual supervision – it means that you will be prepared for a future in a variety of careers whether in international organizations, private/state firms, business, academia and other professions which require a strong and profound knowledge of the area of international management;
- you can choose from a range of specialized courses in the key functional areas of international business which allows you to tailor the degree to meet your career needs and aspirations;
- the programme will give you in-depth knowledge of local and global connections;
- you will learn how to think critically and creatively and also communicate effectively within international settings;
- the career path could begin in a variety of sectors and disciplines, such as finance, marketing, and international affairs.
Dział Rekrutacji Collegium Civitas
tel. 22 656 71 89
pokój 1210, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, 12 piętro
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa