Degree:Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate; Licencjat)
Language of instruction:English
Duration of study:3 years (6 semesters)
Field of study:Sociology
The advent of new digital technologies has transformed the way public relations, marketing, and new media are practiced. Social media, for example, has made it easier to connect with audiences and promote products and services. Social media has also had a significant impact on the practice of public relations. It has made communication faster and more immediate, allowed for two-way conversations between organizations and the public, increased transparency, expanded the reach of messages, changed crisis management strategies, and required the development of new skills and strategies. While it has made public relations more complex and challenging, social media has also created new opportunities for organizations to build relationships with their audiences. As artificial intelligence (AI) is increasingly becoming a critical component of public relations, marketing, and new media, it is essential to understand its importance and how it impacts these fields. Additionally, the rise of big data has enabled marketers to target their messages more effectively, but it has also raised concerns about privacy and ethics.
Public relations, marketing, and new media are essential components of modern organizations. Effective communication is vital for building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, and marketing is critical for attracting and retaining customers. New digital technologies have fundamentally changed the way we communicate, making it more important than ever to understand how to use these technologies effectively.
In the course of your 3-year studies, you will learn about:
- Modern PR principles and practices
- Media relations and the way new media transform societies and cultures
- Social media’s impact on the practice of PR
- Corporate communications
- Internal and external PR
- Modern marketing and research techniques
You will gain practical skills in:
- Creating and maintaining a positive image for clients or organizations; crafting messages, managing media relations, and handling crisis communications.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies. Conducting market research, identifying target audiences, and managing advertising campaigns.
- Using digital channels to promote products and services. Creating and implementing campaigns across channels such as email, social media, and search engines.
- Developing content for various digital channels, such as social media, websites, blogs, and other multimedia channels.
- Developing and maintaining the brand identity and image of organizations. Creating branding strategies and overseeing the implementation of these strategies.
- Public Relations Specialist
- Marketing Specialist
- Content Creator
- Media Planner
- Brand Manager
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw